Friday, December 29, 2006

[33] New Year Revolutions

[33]

New Year Revolutions



More often, I love being Pinoy. The splendid thought of eating at dewy 12 midnight after a corny solid countdown is more than just tradition, it is life. The fireworks and horns that can knock you out to the emergency room are what we still not consider against any law on health and etiquette. Sipping coffee and tansfiguring your eyebags lager than Manny Pacquiao's overused fists as you stay awake and wait for greetings via SMS courtesy of clogged networks and shattered UnlimiTXT can paralyze you the next minute. The tumultous noise that can evolve into a rampage if given the worst chance osmosizes inot people's houses. JUBILATIONS, what good ways to celebrate the new year!


Too bad, the fun-and-games ends there.


The remaining 364 days become rmapant witnesses of man's crime. I have become desperate as I watch 24 Oras every dusk. Perhaps, my self-moronization and weariness can be easily smashed if ever the people I will mention will do their respective resolutions:

ACTING Pres. Gloria: "I promise not to order homicides to the leftists aka people who oppose me as I will gulp 3 capsules of Cherifer everyday."

Jay of Cueshe: "I promise to drown myself therefore not to appear for eternity."

De Venecia: "I promise to slam my head on the door of the House."

Cristy Fermin: "I pomise to cut my tongue though the wedged guillotine to save Filipino celebrities' reputations."

Manny Pacquiao: "I promising to stop boxing and instead, of course, to boxing my mother's nose."

My pamangkins: "We promise to feed ourselves to carnivorous Venus flytraps."

St. Paul College of Ilocos Sur: "We promise not to be liable of any forms of bloodsucking and kupitness."


Raul Gonzales:" I promise to shut up in the first place."



"A jubilating new year!"

No comments: