Monday, December 04, 2006

[27] "that's HOT!"

[27]



Thanks to Mesdames Ada HoLiness

for the new layout!

"that's HOT!"


Barry Bulletin






1.It's a new layout fellow morons! Like it?? As if I care if you don't!



2.Aaarrgh.



3.Reming has left! Reming is such a lousy name. I propose Martinez de Zuniga. Nax. I learned that incopious name in my Kasaysayan1 Book worth a movie ticket and snacks [p300]. I am marooned in the house for 5 days with nothing to read but these textbooks that allows me to self-destruct anytime. Wah! I need help! Help in patriotizing unjust current events. I hate NEWS. Politics. Crime. Stupidity. Redundancy.


4.I'm planning ahead of my future. I wanna work under Philippine Star, Daily Inquirer, FHM [No Joke!], or any distinguished papers or mags.



5.My pamangkins must be destroyed before they further create havoc over my evil plans on them.

No comments: