Friday, December 08, 2006

[29] Hello Christmas Vacation

[29]


Hello Christmas Vacation




{this pic is from kuya bikoy's bikoy.net}

Yess. After barely six days, I'm gonna direct to the province. I know, i know, many are salivating for these students will be tearing calendars while crying and whinning ahead of academics, while I---ahem---get to spend it with pure pampering. Alas, I am gonna sleep, like I never slept in my entire life, and past lives. I was a cloud before, you know that, I float and float and gets floaten away!



I came across with TINIG ng PLARIDEL first issue, care of UP Mass Communication writers, and played along with my mind to join too. Apart form Kule, atleast this paper don't get too much outside beyond our building. I read AFTER 26, empowering an anonymous Journ student's feelings and thoughts bout what happened to She and Karen, members of affiliations which are leftist. Both kidnapped allegedly by the military. Yess, to who you call PRESIDENT is nothing more but a murderer! Script that on stone!


Miriam Defensor Santiago is a mascot of Marvin the Martian. She's not angry. She's irate.She's homicidal. She's suicidal. She's foaming in her mouth. She's hitting the roof! She spits in the face of Chief Justice Artemio Panganiban.

Miriam, miriam, miriam. Let me tell you: get an 8-hour sleep. It'll not frizz your hair.


OBLATION RUN in UP: Decembuh 15, 11.30. Run AFTER your lives ladies!!!


I was put under probationary status in UP-MCO. That's why I am giving it my all to attend respective activities.
had fun especially with Meg jiving with it.

Rummage Sale photos

No comments: