Monday, January 08, 2007

[34] Alcohol has it all

[34]

Alcohol has it all


Yes, drinking, ahhh.
I don't drink---BEEEEP!

I drink, okay fine, verrrrrry rarely---at least occasional. Sometimes, I just get to the lonely fact that in a certain no-thanked-off occasion, I am required slash forced slash expected to sip. I despise it more often for in the first place, alcohol tastes sickening and smells genocidal. And too much drinking, not to mention leads gruesome effects. What good can it give??


So I went out with some High School friends (for the last time before the Christmas break halts, huhuhu) at Joana Cara's hilltop residence to have an unusual drinking session. They say friends give you the most infectious influence but hey, I'm no moron who would think a drunken person could look COOL. I don't want to experience the sour sarcasm of being in an inexplicable state when I have slurped more than what I can handle, say a bottle?


I went there to have pure fun and not the hyperacidity-culprit called alcohol. I borrowed Nix's digicam and took photos of any scene that amused me, for a moment. I then played cards with them only with naughty twists and then watched them ingest glasses of pineapple gin. With stupid innocence and unquenched thirst, I slurped a glass. IT started.


Thankfully, no one got drunk and most importantly, I was NOT. I know my mom would go ballistic if ever I confess. You know, sometimes alcohol becomes useful in some terrible cases. An alternative against heartaches and emotional problems, it transforms to a guiding presence. If we go beyond what we can handle, a hideous monster grows inside us and we should do anything to stop it.




Aww. Constipation.



Mrs. Valera: sabog version.



The Oblation counterpart: the "Destruction"



The skeleton and the scavenger



DRINKING?? Nahhh.

No comments: