Wednesday, December 13, 2006

[thirtieth] current events



[thirtieth]



**unedited. i'll plonk pics next time.

current events


That's right! I am a sore loser when it comes to CURRENT EVENTS. I got one-fifth of our quiz in Journ 100!


Anyway, here's the not so current events:


December 11

I went with my blockmates. Wena, Shen, Amae, Ela, Kea to SM North and ended up playing in the WORLD of FUN. We saw Jason, you know the PBB housemate whateverer, and had a photo with him. Yax! Hahaha

December 12

For the first time this semester, Ephy and I saw each other and it was , uhhh, surprising.

UP-MCO bears new breed of applicants. My blockmates Kea, Mix, and Wena joined too! Whopee!

December 13

Boredom day.

December 14

Last day of classes. Bowling again! My first two games were suicidal, scores of 69 and 71.

I hope to see Jek in Katips.

December 15

Christmas Partei in J100.

Oblation Run.

Lantern Parade.

No comments: