Sunday, October 01, 2006

[7] Survivor Season #17

[7]

Survivor Season #17

I can scarcely contain my happiness for that which I have yearned for so desperately for a long time has come to pass [jessica zafra] dahil nagbalik na ang kuryente nung Friday night!

yeah...the ruesome typhoon has left the country leaving the highways down to eskinitas of Metro Manila uprooted trees[others lived for decades], crashed to death billboards[which are really not necessary], dumbfounded people who had risked their God-given lives[oh, they are DUMB. Why would they go out with a typhoon on their head?], the overwhelmed PAG-ASA for once-in-a-blue-moon they had foretold the route of Milenyo[clap clap, at last], and me, among other students in this world with 5 days of grateful vacations...

My exams in Nat.sci.2 and geog1 were postponed because of Milenyo. I have not yet done 20 blog entries and it is due tomorrow. Sheet!

Anyway, I have been glued to this aquarium thingy; now, we in the house take care of these cute little fishes. wala lang.

It's October! It sounds like i am too excited for sembreak. Octobah 9 na kasi iyon! Weeh.

Majika has ended in the primetime and now my niece, Bel[4 years of age] has nothing more to fantasize about. She likes being SABINA; while my nephew, Kyle[one year older] believes he was the invincible Captain Barbell]. Holy cow! And what makes me?? Bakekang? harharhar

ANother thing, I have noticed that Nix, having an illegal, yeah illegal love fore 'someone'[get it?] has come to the limits of sucking her infatuation to death. Hey, nix, stop it, you know!

And Ada, thank me! hehe.

And what is this I here? ANother typhoon? Neneng, they say.
They're shit, you know, why would they give these typhoons such eccentric native names? I have a suggestion to PAG-ASA or whoever names those windy windy winds. WHy don't you name it after our Pinoy actors/actresses/singers. I can better withstand the tabloid and the TV news when they say, "APRIL BOY REGINO, nang-giba ng billboards!!!" Oh diba?

No comments: