Friday, October 06, 2006

[11] hope [definitely not the cigarette!]

[11]

hope [definitely not the cigarette!]

i can no more bear the atrocity of Filipinos...

guess what, i just arrived from school riding the 'jeep'. Well, what do you expect, it's Manila and you could scarcely find any stray of non-traffic. Actually, I could stand the boredom but the waste of time, I can not. We were in the corner of Concepcion market when the driver parked along the side to call for passengers with these filthy barkers and kondoktor. I could almost burst after he let 5[yes, FIVE!] green lights to pass and turn to red. After it, he got no one in his unattractive jeep but smoke, smog, fish odor. the irritating rhythm of barkers and his patience to end.

i got 1.25 in my geog1, and i
am
so
delighted.

also, i got an additional of 20points in my Kas2 requirements for having attended all movie viewings featuring these distinct documentaries about Asian countries.

i have still 9 games to finish in my badminton[PE], a revision of my CW10 story and a 90-point critical analysis in my Kas2. Please let me pass, oh Lord. I am religious you know. Close kami ni Lord.

anyway, the sem is ending in a day to a week. I will miss my classmates in every class especially my geog1 coz they are sympathetic of my unruly acts. They are also animals and monsters like moi. They remind me of jep, ralph, jokko, keneth, joshua[basically the SLR boys. Gratefully, we all had grades not lower than 2.75. awww. The afternoon is now passionately breezy but warm and I could describe the atmosphere ofthis day like the last day of March back in Highschool when we all part ways. Ugh, pack my drama!




No comments: