Tuesday, October 03, 2006

[9] Understanding UST's glory

[9]

Understanding UST's glory

I
t feels like I am sinking.

I am not a blob.

Gee, I dunno. I always get this feeling of being severely wasted. Days have passed as I silently raze about the exams I had. I do not know if how will it turn out to be. You could see me at the end of this sem with either a smile or a frown on my face. Academics make me look feel like a magician who only knew tricks like revealing the secrets of his magic. Please don't be perceived that I am brainless. I get smart when really in a serious matter like mixing coffee with milk and sip it as I read my wordy notes. My recent exam in Kas[aysayan]2 rewarded me a feeling of relief but with a trauma. It's 54/90 and I consider it shit. Last exam, it was 43/90.


I wanna give sole priority to my studies now. I mean it; perhaps if you hear me saying this, you would better hear Jose Manalo on it; I am not into drama. And now,I need to focus on what I really need to focus on: my weakness. I am shutting down this blog...errr, I mean I am shutting down my blogging system for now.

A big congratulations for University of Santo Thomas for winning the 69th UAAP tearing apart the Eagles. I could not believe it.

I am not generally against USTe guys, but when you tell me the blooming victory of their basketball team, I perhaps would pinch you in the nose. Most of my classmates believe in the power of the Ateneans when it comes to the most famous muscle-wrenchers, basketball, in the said competition. It has invaded the Tigers team's sense of humility. I do not know if I would nod twice to agree.

I loathe Raul Gonzales, a loud and proud alumnus of that school for having a mouth bombarding lies, prejudices, and out-of-this-world comments when interviewed. I recommend the TV news reporters/media men to feed that mouth with their microphones or tape recorders housed by dark forces of bacteria. He's been a major pain in between the thighs of the UP students.He thinks that he's being a successful DOJ secretary despite the injustices he could blindly see. I conclude that he's a fag.

I have seen on the news in ABS-CBN yesterday about the 'new princess' of the boxing champion, Manny Pacquiao. He has come to a state of a commercial model, world-renounced celebrity and TV icon. I beg to see him with a panty-liner ad; and perhaps now, with his new-born, diapers. Ugh, I can not contain anymore of watching his disconfigured face and hearing his undesirable accent on national television. Is he running for vice mayor in Manila? Oh, somehow I could tell him that the crazy world of politics is manipulated by peace and order and and not violence[I was pertaining to his boxing, of course].

We watched, in Kas2 a while ago, two groups in the class representing East Asia and North&Central Asia do their thing. They were fabulous with the efforted costumes and computer-deviced presentations. The first [composed of ephy, mikki, natalie, kav, etc.] injected in us the significance of Anime. Bet you did not know that Doraemon is sooooo hero-like, they say. The last role-played Shamanism. They were really amazing. They could act well, I say as I laugh to my utmost freedom.

Atlantika begins this night; I keep on wondering if this will really 'tangay' my niece's and nephew's minds again. I could plunge them in the aquarium if they wished.


No comments: