Thursday, October 12, 2006

[14] Drop the eavesdropping

[14]

Drop the eavesdropping

Riding in a jeepney is so much fun, especially when you're in the Metro. This was my first time to ride one when travelling to UP; I usually ride on FX's; but in going home, I ride on the jeepney.I seated in between a middle-aged driver and some old man on my right. The 'tsuper' looked like a gruesome dragon, with or without his cigarette smoking. You know I can't hold my breath for 45 minutes for the nicotine smog continually clouded in my nose and in my migraine. He was busily making 'chika' with some decaying friend of his, who I think is also a tsuper, located behind him. They were talking about starters or any mecha-thingy related to jeepney machines I do not seem to understand. They were complaining why those things were so expensive, 'P650 daw iyon eh, Putangina ang mahal!". Then, the older man[not my seatmate] out of a sudden said,
"I've got to meet someone..."
The tsuper grinned, "Siguro you're paying for SOMEONE's financial needs in school." He of couse was referring to a young kirida.
"Ibang usapan na iyan," the live mummy clarified, "My children are already on their proper age, and yet you accuse me of that?!" The hell, why would you accuse a 50-plus-aged looking man with adultery. It's totally nauseous. Such a degrade to women if there was. Not even a lifetme paralyzed fungus could endure him. Then there was silence. The tsuper broke, "Hehe, we once were in a club."
"CLUB iyon eh. It's just a matter of one-night-satnd. As soon as you give 'em money, it's bye-bye. Tsk," the elder elaborated.

What's the moral of this? Simple, don't waste money on starters-or-whatever-engine-repairing-tool that will definitely benefit you. Instead, sneak in a club, and take home some minority with hymens that are running after it.

Anyway, I'm almost feeling self-fulfillment. It's not that I'm actually ready to die. It means I am ready to embrace the semester break with lakwatsa, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, and eating.
I miss my friends in vigan; hence my ever-corrupt school.
I miss the fresh air. And I can't wait to enclose it in a tank as soon as I go back here in Manila, as a means of life-support-system.

Are you feeling the breeze of Christmas. Oh yeah... the season of hold-uppers and snatchers. Watch your way people. If you suspect someone goony, hide in a security guard's armpit. It will save you. If he still makes aligid-aligid, hide in his[sekyu] nostrils. If he still does, hide in his groin.

Has Cueshe finally realized that their music is sooooo not music??! I haven't heard anything about them lately. Better yet, I haven't seen any of their typhooned faces, not to mention, JAY. Can someone please replace him! Who can tap on his thighs while holding on a mic stand simultaneously humming? No one?! So it leads me to a final option, I nominate Jessica[Yupano] to take his place. She is a born rocker. Right, jek? ahihi

No comments: