Tuesday, October 17, 2006

[15] be gone in vigan

[15]

be gone in vigan

MISSION: to be gone in vigan. i had my luggage almost bulky, that my things[clothes, undies, book] inside it, if they were alive, could almost not breath. My cousin drove me to Bayan[Marikina]...then i rode a jeep to Cubao...next, to Espana... finally hire a pedicab to Eldon's place. In case you haven't known, I was to go to him, with Carl, for we will ride altogether Partas in Sampaloc. My solo tripgave me the high cost of p64.00, meanwhile Carl who was from Timog[lang] rode a Taxi and had p100 drilling him. Anyway, when we were in the bus going home, sinolo namin ang bus. haha, actually, we slept near the rear. I blindfolded my eyes for the kondoktor won't close the god-damn lights. And i looked like a drunken ninja, for the hanky would fall on my nose.

At least I'm tooooooooooooooootally away from my pesky pamangkins, the filthy air, not to mention the filthy urban people, the vast night sky only showcasing airplanes but not stars, my high-strung uncle, arduous academics, the unrhythmed howls of the barkers, Jorj--our unbathed dog, etcetera, etcetera...

watch out people, i'll be posting "Uglywood"...what is it, about?



guess

No comments: