Friday, September 29, 2006

[6] I hate the rain!

[6]


I hate the rain!

Rain makes the soil troubledly soft; and whenever I step on it, my foot plunges in like I’m some kind of a heavyweight wresteler ouut of diet despite my slim figure!

Rain directs a forecoming typhoon with such impertinent 'signals' that can either cancel classes or cause severe traffic in murky swimming pools like that in Malabon.

Rain acts like a 'maestro' in a coordinated orchestra of frogs that seemed to know nothing more to shout than "Croak! Croak! Croak!"

Rain moves the person who, by accident or intention, to think that he is that stupid enough for not bringing any of his/her configured umbrella or raincoat.

Rain gives jobs to people behind weather stations with the fact that they only spew useless phrases like “scattered rainshowers/kalat-kalat na pag-uulan!” Aren't they useless?!

Rain overflows on rivers and creeks that can devour the mainstars of this world-the humankind; Mother Nature is anticipating for her revenge!

Rain interests me to sip cups of coffee that can almost equalize how one could make Sleeping Beauty sleepless.

Rain makes me wanna SING, gulp

No comments: