Monday, October 02, 2006

[8] kill the biological father of Biology, if there was

[8]

kill the biological father of Biology, if there was


who...


invented...


BIOLOGY?

please see me and forgive me if after it, you come home with your eyes out...


I feel like I just got thundered simultaneously by different cyclones-slash-typhoons for I just had my exam in Nat.Sci.2. Dreadful. Dreadful. Dreadful. My body is currently torn into unmeaty pieces and the only parts present now are my two hands typing this post I consider as an abomination.


It's been a day, like just any regular day, but of course there were changes for Mr. No-Good Milenyo has just left the country. The EDSA billboards, they say in the news have been shattered to death and now the MRT passengers and cab drivers have nothing more to sexually arouse about than their hay-fed wives looking like unmilked cows. UP has become a landscape of despair as I watch the barren Acad Oval with uprooted trees and leaves with an incredible smell swimming in the air.


Anyway, Ada was inviting me last night in USTe for the Thomasians are all in bright shiny yellow shirts today. Among other reasons for not planning to go to the flooded Espana-clinged school like my exam a while ago, I cannmot bear seeing all people like marketed bananas! Of all other disgusting colors, I hate YELLOW, but not UST.

Speaking of USTe, at last they won their 2nd game with Ateneo last Saturday. I cannot find such other irony than this excriuciating fact that the Tigers, who were always ripped by the Maroons, has come to shoot the Eagles, who were frying up the second.


My unfathomable crush on Maxene Magalona is turning to a point of an affectional infatuatuion. Have you been watching DADDY DI DO DU? Her acting is infallible and all-natural playing a role of a cono teenage girl caged in her dad's rules. I know that someday, I will meet her and acquaint myself to her. I am not ambitious, neither desperate. A territory in my heart 'dedicated to a special someone' is currently vacated and I don't know when will I ever fill the volume up again. For now, I think that bein single is bein smart. I do not look hideous, you know that.


Congartulate me for I have done my CW10 blog entries. I'll tell you next time what site it is.


Thanks to the visitors.

Thanks to Jokko for the new layout rather appealing to the near-sighted for it's formerly small font.


Ephy...

Nee...

the font size is not that termite-like na!

**PS...
my classmate JP has told me that "First-Day-High" is very stereotyped. Don't watch it if you do not want to end up regretting in your stupidity. And who would want to watch Maja Salvador do a sosy-typo role?! I could't stand her aura. I simply don't like her. But she does roles like autistica somehow good.

No comments: