Saturday, June 30, 2007

[67] Hum in Peace

[67]
Hum in Peace

After our class with Sir Alfonso Deza (the hubby of Nova Villa in ABS-CBN's Super Inggo; also the one who threw the classic 'Suportahan taka line in a PLDT commercial) and some laugh trips with blockmates Kat and Kris, I straighted home through the jeepney and saw this!

I immediately mouthed, "Oh my Good," thinking that Angel Locsin might be in that humongous vehicle! Overacting? NOT.

By the way, who is this Adam Brody? Ate Czarina left a comment in my friendster: "barry?two words:adam brody". And I asked why. She then told me that I should google Adam Brody up concluding that magka-asta daw kami. Hmmm. This should be flatteringly, or else...
Hahahaha

3 comments:

Jerick Parrone said...

adam brody plays seth cohen in The OC. siya yun preppy person dun. get a cable connection to see him @ etc. pero ako, i still believe that you are bodie's brother. hehe.

btw, im going to put your blog on my RSS bookmark. naks

Anonymous said...

Haha. Goodluck this sem! c: miss u.
-adz-

Barry said...

hey, adz! mis u 2 *wink*

=)

so, that's adam brody. i'm sorry, walang cable sa room ko. hahaha. and al other rooms in the house has! =[