Saturday, June 16, 2007

[63] Blogago

[63]
Blogago

Honestly people, does my blog give you a killer nausea? I just scanned over my oldest posts and read them one by one. It came to me that the ‘attitude’ has depleted as time went by.

I missed the posts wherein I actually call someone I hate ‘a personified human body waste’. In my recent ones, I have changed it into ‘an average type of human species’. Have I been struck by the comet of euphemism? Far were the days when I just spill expletives as if someone’s not reading; and now, I must settle down my words to sound to you as an educated 16 year-old guy who shall later study the ethics in journalism.

Hence, the readership must be maintained by showcasing good and appropriate items. Is this the hypocrisy I await in the media industry? Tell me.

No comments: