Monday, June 04, 2007

[59] Pinoy Paris


[59]

Pinoy Paris

They say she’s everybody’s bitch: the one people would love to hate. And she doesn’t care!

I’ve known Ada Joana Fe Artajos since first grade── the itsy bitsy girl who must have been half-invisible for she just lurked in the barrier surrounding her armchair. She was taciturn (note that I wrote WAS).

In High School, she turned to be the Ms. Bad Influence for erecting a group named S.M.N.S./SandaMakmak Na Sexy (in which I was later recruited in). We were the frightening gangsters in the class, categorically the smart frightening gangsters for we belonged in a Science (star) class. Well anyway, we claim Ada as not famous, instead she was infamous. In COQC training, the officers loathed her. And as much, she blabbered and blabbered like she had her own world. That’s what I like about her. She knows what she’s actually talking about. And again, she doesn’t care!

SMNS. I did this pic years back! Hahahaha

She knows how to fight and at least has principles within her. When you become non-palatable to her friendship-meter-taste, it’s a goodbye to you. But still, no one can stop Ada from throwing lines i.e. “duh!” “whatever!” “che!” and so on.

A girl who hated you went straight to you and slaps you, what do you do?
ADA: “I’ll pour stinky water on her.” (Hmmm. Poor girl.)

In a beauty contest, you actually obtain the crown. But this desperate first runner-up of yours tries to get it by force in your own winning moment, what do you do?
ADA: “I’ll chuck the bouquet at her face, and then── wave.”

Say in a Theology/Religion class, the teacher calls you for an answer. But you become tensed and mouthed nothing. He/she then humiliated you in public calling you a “descendant of Lucifer!” What do you do?
ADA: “I’ll state, ‘you bitch! What the f*ckin’ hell is your damn shity problem??! I don’t care about your f*ckin class, you whore!” (People, this is not a prayer.)

Who is/are your bad-girl idol/s? And why her/them?
ADA: “Xhe (Sunshine Supnet), my best friend. I just simply know how tough she is yet so soft inside. Not to mention, Paris Hilton who is an angel! And locally, I adore Michelle Madrigal. She and Paris are so bitchy and hot! Hahahah.”

At seventeen, what are your strongest and weakest points?
ADA: “In the weak points, I can say that I’m still very dependent, spoiled and irresolute. Anyhow, I have stable feelings for my loved ones and friends, and I have an ambition in life.”

If you were to willingly become a sexy star in a cheap Pinoy flick, what would be your screen name? And who would you wish to be your leading man?
ADA: “TULIP. Ang bango bango! My leading man would be Matteo Gudiccelli of ABS-CBN’s Go Kada Go!”

You would die tomorrow, what would you in your remaining 24 hours on Earth?
ADA: “Hihiga.”


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS VIGAN 2004! Smirk smirk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks c: -adz-