Monday, November 27, 2006

[25] runaway

[25]

runaway



this is how i exactly feel right now. Constipated?! NO silly.





check this out...in which another momentum in my blog posting, I have adjusted my programmd-to-be-stupid vitals and be in a corny sentimental mode.



sooo, if you ain't interested, click the RED X button located at the upper left corner of the screen.



Here i go:



I am in the hunger of finding a new place for me to stay in my next painful semesters in UP. I am currently staying in my tita's in Marikina, and my tito, a high-strung unsympathetic uber-geezer, has recently showed his wrath, though not necessarily ov-vee-yus. He called me DON BARRY. Eek! Hey, watch it tito, you hurrrt mah feelingsss!



Hayyy, good thing many people would dare cheer me up. Thanks to you guys.
Jokko has been helping me to find a place along Katipunan. Why not dormitories inside UP?? Idiots. I'll neurocize if I am stuck up in a situation wherein I wake up in UP, and sleep in UP!



My Sundays have been preoccupied by schedules consisting of homeworks, sleeping, and evolving into a couch potato; realizing that i am a good-for-nothing post-Catholic school boy who formerly had masses almost weekly, and ended up in College as a born-again demon. Missed those days. Awwww. i missed being in the choir, although my platinum-gold combined voice has not been discovered YET! OOps, i broke the misery-oriented atmosphere.

I need a confession. No. Seriously.






P.S.


Congratulations to Juni who passed an audition of a group who requires a lot of confidence and pleasant voice, apparently singing.

No comments: