Thursday, November 16, 2006

[21] AUDITION LETTER FOR SURVIVOR SEASON whenever

[21]


AUDITION LETTER FOR SURVIVOR SEASON whenever


November 17, 2006

To the staff of Survivor whenever,



Congratulate yourselves for you have finally found that 'someone' who is from a breed of real Survivors!

Yesss, it is I, Barry Cyrus Viloria, 16, Filipino aka Pinoy, known for having experienced any kind of perpetual yet inevitable crisis. At this point in my life, I have been immunized to any kind of arduous tasks and all types, even subtypes, of shortages from post-calamities like typhoons.


At least today, I am the opposite of my childhood days, wherein I was a self-confessed "senorito" who had a yaya present in my shadow. Eventually, I had vast encounters that of a trabahador/worker: I carry numerable books and notebooks in my grade school; I did some relaying over of dried goods e.g missionary offerings back in my C.O.Q.C. "my-god-when-will-this-end?!" training, imposing severe military drills most were actually physical, and infuriated, under the Seniors, who if not with it, I never had known that they exist; I made it through ten years in a Catholic school, reigned by nuns, that talks money, not fairness...and now, I'm in the metropolis, exposed to diverse kinds of pollution and filth. Here in University of the Philippines, I seem to be strong amidst the liberated way of life. Thanks to all of those, for I am now a declared Survivor!!!


And what now?! Won't you just accept me? Plot it on any part of this world, except of course of those with cold climates. I can handle it. I have been bathing in sweat , most of the time in my country. Eek! Bet you didn't know that I can cook rice, and above that, I experiment! So there, I am pleading that you reply to my call.



Crying in despair,
VILORIA, Barry Cyrus R.


PS:

I need the 1million dollars to eradicate tremendous house rats. Eek!

No comments: