Sunday, November 05, 2006

[19] I am soooo happy that I am back in Manila.

[19]


I am soooo happy that I am back in Manila.
Fuck.
Nicotine.
Pollution.

Crime.
Threats.
Cheats.
Stress.
Exhausts.

Pamangkins.

Well, anyway I'm back guys in the tormented and crazed hobby of mine: not sleeping, nor eating, nor smiling, blogging, Yes, definitely, I owe my viewers , if there were, a great apology for

a late update. Peace.

Just bought TWISTED 7 by Jessica Zafra, her weirdness majesty, and finished reading it long before I spend my entire November here. Aargh. I need a new book again.


I spent my vacation with sleeping, ohh yeah, and of course, walay-ing with my friends: SPCIS Intramurals, Octoberfest, Halloween, All Saints' Day, All Souls' Day, etcetera, etcetera.

Intrams: No booths, infuriating Bingo Socials, non-innovation but the Dancefest...oh, the intramurals was sure packed with jillions of the word FUN that I even forgot to lend a smile.

Octoberfest: drinking? I drank Iced Tea with Jokko and Carl. smoking? I smoked oxygen. partying? yeah, a sequenced sleepover in Jokko's residence. with my barkada.

Halloween [is this the correct spelling? What does this term really mean anyway?]: We slept in Ivan's after playing card games [rubbing on the loser's face clammy Johnson's baby powder], watching movies, immensely watching our eyebags swell like tremendous boils, not to mention a Halloween party in where I borught my all-time Grim reaper mask and Paul's all-around face. Hihihi. with my barkada.

All Saints': visiting the dead. of course.

All Souls': with Bevs, we bought an unauthentic highly-priced baby balloon in the Vigan Cemetery and later hanged-out with Nix, Joshua, Elie and Ada.

Pusoy Dos, High Jack: Playing an illiterate way of these basic card games with little variations, transforming the phrases to rather unwholesome ones, with Joana, Nix, Tin, Kat, ate Janina.

I've been in a major diappontment in my grades, revelaed by Ephy:

PE BAdminton: 3. I think I shall never see a grade as lovely as this.

Creative Writing: 3. That moron!

Kasaysayan2: 2. Pretty.

Marine Science1: 1.75. Okay.

Natural Science2: 2.25. Whew.

Geography1: 1.25. Smirk.

Average: 2.05. See you soon, 2nd semester grades!

No comments: