Friday, January 26, 2007

[38] Resurrection

[38]

Resurrection

I have some busy schedule hovering my anatomy right now, and blogging gets last in the list of to-do's:

I've been trying to prevent my blood from pouring out my pores, for being in the depths of crying for salvation in these busy days in UP-MCO. The almost-genocidal do-this do-that activities are worth the fun! Visit Kuya Bikoy's site to view our Killing Amazing Race in video!

Good luck to my blockamtes: Mics, Twigs and Kea--appplicants for UP-MCO, and Mish, Shen--probationary members. Wah.

Congratulations to those who passed UPCAT! 300% Tuition Fee Increase awaits you. Wink.

Fellow UP-sters.. we, UP-MCO, invite you to attend our symposium on how to earn miney without sacrificing academic competence, entitled " SO WHAT KUNG UNO KA?? KUMIKITA KA BA??" It will be held in CAL AVR, January 29, 2:30 to 5 PM. See you!


I am currently under the application period, with Meg, Marian, Paolo, Jau, Ate Flau, Simon, Mish, of DZUP Radio Circle "BOSES NG UP"; this is for qualification of being a part-time disc jockey in our college {College of Mass Comm.]...so help me,I mean US, God. Yikes.

So long, guys. I'm gonna go to my class.



I'm with Chinese Wushu girl aka blockmate Che


WIth blockmate Jau and orgmate AC



MCOers. Tadaaa!

Photos from AC's multiply

No comments: