Thursday, September 14, 2006

[3] The missing gravy bottle

[3]
The missing gravy bottle

hay...my new nat.sci.2 prof is drowzin us down. Imagine, our class is 1-2.30, what do you expect than to see us all like vegetables?! well, siesta time indeed. anyway, this morning in my PE class, Manny welcomed me by shoutin,
"Ohh...bagong gupit ah!"
haha, as a matter of fact, my new cut was done last week. Sabi ko, "Oi, hindi ah" They laughed; but actually, it's not that funny...wala lang, nakakaaliw[weird]

Ang sumunod na class [Creative writing] was unattended by our prof, so withsmiles in our faces, me-jp-ac-raniel-anj went to Katipunan to eat; haha, wala lang. Our next class is still 1 eh 10.45 pa lang. Too bad, AC was crying and crying [and crying] coz my nagnakaw ng laptop niya. Gee, i dunno...[kawawa talaga :-(]
so there, we were in KFC na, and we were all hunting for the 'gravy-bottle'. Of course, hinablot ni JP at tsaka dinala sa table namin.JP is such a man with a thousand stomach. We were all talking about how fast and how many he can eat besides his slim figure. Patawa talaga ah...here's our 'Investigatory-Project':

PROBLEM: why doesn't JP get any fatter such that he eats[everything]???
HYPO: fast metabolism...
lahi ng mga payat...
madaming ginagawa...
nag-eexercise lagi...
nagupuyat...
nagyoyosi...
EXPERIMENT: to disect JP[eew]
ANALYSIS: Neither of the given hypotheses were proven correct
CONCLUSION: nagdru-drugS!!! haha[ai, ewan]

Anyway, hi to jek [my first blog visitor!]
May PRODFEST ang org namin mamaya sa Kalayaan Dorm[5.30-7 pm]. SET pa naman ang incharge dun.I don't even know what PRODFEST means! At least I know, it's a festivity[malamang].

this days...im gonna be busy[why? d ku rin alam]...

hapee birthdays to...

Nix...sept.16
ME...sept.17
Jep...sept.18
Aien...sept.19
Ken...sept.20
oh, yan ah...im not expecting a gift [really]! I just want a brand new car...sana matamaan si Lord, at bagsakan ako ng kotse! Ugh, fool.

No comments: