Wednesday, September 13, 2006

[2] spell HEHKTIHK

[2]

spell HEHKTIHK


well,it is wednesday...no classes!

i have no time to review[yikes]

it's the start of Ber-month series! But still, it's damn mainit!

well, anyway...here's my misadventures for the recent days...
sept.2-field trip sa laguna...ang saya ng PINOY-HENYO namin sa bus! Thanks guys, I had fun. Justin has the talent!

sept.3--i got inducted na sa org namin...UP-MCO! great, at least i did it! congratulations to me...to me...to me...
to my batchmates, to my buddy and to me... [clap-clap]

sept.5--my Marine.Sci.1 prof fled off to Germany and my Geog prof just got ill...[yipee!] Oops, it meant a GO signal for me to visit my friends in Uste [jep-ada-mariefer-iris-aien]. Nag-lunch muna kami ni Aien sa WOK-THIS-WAY [nagtitipid, of course]. Shit, nadala ko from Ilocos and pagkalakwachero ko. Blech, is that even a good news? Umalis nako ng 5 dun at naabutan ko ang first GA[general assembly] ko sa Org. I am a member na ng SET team{special events team]; we do quiz shows, parties and parties; well, that's good! *

sept.6--Uste parin, andun na c mariefer...i told her,
"MARIA, nagmature ka ah!" anyway, may na-observe lang ako...nakaka-maroon pala ang pagpasok ng mga friends ko sa UST. Trust me,haha. They looked so...red-hot-chili-pepper!*

sept.7--nagpractice ng cheering cheers [malamang] for sunday's UAAP cheering competition!

sept.8--that damn ticket is haunting me even in my dreams[true!] Sinamahan ako ni Aien sa Gateway to look for that scalper. Take note:di sya sumasagot pag tinatawagan namin para makabili. GAGOng iyon! *

sept.9--we watched SHOCK VALUE in Guillermo Theatre in UP! Whoa, it's so so so goooood! for the UP-ans, nuod na...it's worth the P250. After it, Nag-meet kami ni Maui sa UP MAin Lib. She had cut her hair, but still her airport ourshines[wink]

sept.10--UAAP day! Punyeta! Cheering na...8.30 nasa LRT-katipunan ako, papuntang Cubao, pero lecheng machine...puro barya ang isinukli sa P50 ko...huhu! Andun na si Mika[ang tagal ko siyang hinanap] who was falling in line together with her schoolmate. I was with ada-godo-a friend of theirs-aien-her classmate-mika-her schoolmate-joy! ang saya, we seated sa may FEU, it was a nice view you know. Though, I cheered for my school...haha! I had fun[fun fun] *

sept.11--start na ng doubles sa PE[badminton] ko! weeee....

sept.12--GA again. Our 'Katipunan-jeep' group increased! haha, there's kaye-simon-au-me-ac...weeh! Sorry Jox, di kita nasamahan sa Uste, I got classes, ya know..next time, dude.

sept.13--do the laundry[?!]

LEGEND:
*--ksama ko c aien[haha]

No comments: