Monday, August 20, 2007

[eightieth] Cool Casual



[eightieth]
Cool Casual

There was a deranged time in 4th year when I was seated right of Joana-- this supposedly pompous bratty girl. Back then, maturity in interpersonal activity was conked. Anyway, for the first time in three years of being classmates, Joana and I plus Iris (also a seatmate) bonded and we formed a squad of battling boredom, surprise quizzes and the teacher's mouth.

mga batang bubwit!

Now that she's (old?) 18, I hoped that until the time we decayed, I've kept a memory with you! Cornyology.

Happy Birthday to the Department of Empowering National Retardation (DENR) secretary!

I have proven that there really is a pervasive biodiversity between us. And I were a fish, you'll be my coral.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tnx tnx bro, i have lots of better pics and u chose those, tnx ah, haahhaha seriously though im touch tnx tLaga c: -joana

Barry said...

oo na. maganda ka sa pics. asus. hahah