Monday, September 10, 2007

[86] As I Like It

[86]
As I Like It
(from clickthecity.com)

Having Saturday classes has its perks.

Quarter before3pm a man in semi-formal attire enters and announces that Dulaang UP's "As You Like It" Filipino version will open in 15 minutes for FREE in Wilfredo Guerrero Hall blah blah! We begged in berserk to Sir Deza to let us go, ignoring absurdly the day's next group reporters. Ack, after some negotiations (we've just hurt heir feelings) with them--

SIR: I'll only let you go if you can guess who the original writer of the play is.

COMM 100 CLASS: William Shakespeare! (exodus to AS).

It's my second time to watch it (I watched the English version more than a week ago) and I'm beginning to have a crush on the female lead having the role Rosalind making me remark:

"My dear Rosalind, I loved thou. Please leave not thee and stay for the rest of eternity!" Hah! Baliw!

schedules here

No comments: